Friday, December 23, 2011

2 Days...

til Christmas!!!!

Isn't this the sweetest rosy-cheeked, Santa ever!!!







Tonight we have the company Christmas party followed by an evening in Ft. Worth! We are beyond excited! Joe T Garcia's followed by some country dancing...the perfect outing!

Saturday and Sunday will be filled with Christmas time and then...

I leave for New York on Monday!!! I have never been to NY but have wanted to go for as long as I can remember! All the girls in Micah's family are getting to go. While we are there, we are planning on seeing Wicked & The Lion King on Broadway, ice skating at the Rockefeller Center, going to The Met, and of course some shopping! Unfortuatly, I AM NOT excited about leaving my babies, but I'm not going to think about that right now...or I might start tearing up!

All our bags are packed, presents wrapped and we are ready for Christmas!! I just LOVE this time of year!

2 comments:

Cindy Rector said...

Can't wait to see "Little Santa" next week! Sounds you are burning the candle round the clock! Have fun and know the boys will be well taken care of!!! Love to you all and Merry Christmas!!!!

Mary Beth said...

You will have SO much fun in NYC! Wicked might be the best musical I have ever seen. Hope you have a nice Christmas!