Thursday, December 22, 2011

Playing...

aka, fighting, not-sharing, screaming and crying! :)

Remi is always bring toys into Roen's room and then getting so mad when he wants to play with them! Who am I kidding!? Remi thinks EVERY toy in the house is his and will take any toy Roen is playing with away from him! Usually it ends in Remi screaming at Roen and Roen screaming because Remi hurt his feelings!

Sometimes I laugh! These little stinkers are even cute when they are tormenting each other!

I am not really sure what all Roen understands, but I swear, sometimes it seems like he is actually quietly picking on Remi and then just smirks about it! The other day, I was feeding Roen and Remi was on his floor throwing a fit because he HAD to have juice right that second. Roen just looked at Remi, then at me and laughed!!! And I thought "Roen are you purposely taking your time?" :) I just have to wonder sometimes!

Oh, and in Roen news....he is now crawling and going from laying down to sitting up all by himself! Early last week, I saw him sit up for the first time! And on Monday morning when I went in to get him from his crib, he inched his little knees forward to me!! He has been doing this more and more everyday!



No comments: