Friday, January 6, 2012

Creative Babysitting...

The other day, Micah was out of town and I was getting dinner ready. Roen was tired and ready for bed, but I already had food in the oven and wanted to get the dishes done while I waited.

So, I did the only thing I could do! I put Roen in sink and he LOVED watching me finish the dishes!

One of Remi's favorite things to do, is climb on the counter and squirt soap and water everywhere, so he thought it was pretty fun that Roen was up there and decided to help.







*please ignore our unfinished backsplash...that is another home project on our to-do list!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

And a good time was had by all!!!! They are so darn cute! I'm thinking you need to get in a picture so I can remember what you look like. lol And as for the backsplash...if you would not have mentioned that it wasn't finished I would have never known. Have a wonderful Sunday! Love you all.