Thursday, January 19, 2012

Remi...

I tend to go a little overboard with taking pictures of my kiddos. But now that I have two kids, it seems it is never equal. One week all my pictures will be of Roen,the next it will be Remi. Well this was a Remi week...



Working out with Daddy


Playing with his trucks


I let Remi play outside by himself alot, and while I was cleaning up his room one afternoon, I saw him mowing the dirt! I love catching him in his own little world when he thinks no one is looking. It is just so sweet! I took this picture through the window, so it's not the best.


We finally turned on the fireplace, and Remi is in LOVE with the 'fur'. He wants it on all the time. This was the first evening we had it on. Neither Micah or I could find Remi- which usually means he is up to no good- but when I found him laying on the floor just staring, mesmorized, by the fire, my heart melted!


morning Mickey Mouse

No comments: