Monday, August 31, 2015

My Birthday Weekend...

We spent the weekend in Ft Worth with friends, celebrating my birthday! We almost always head to Ft. Worth for my birthday and we always have tons of fun! We started the day off with shopping in the stockyards, had dinner at Joe T's (my favorite), did a little country dancing, and then woke up and had Joe T's for breakfast! We stayed at the historic Stockyard Hotel and not only was it really neat, but also so convenient to everything we did!

Of course, when we saw the old timey photo booth, we had to partake in the fun. The guys weren't thrilled about it, but because it was my birthday, they had no choice and I secretly think they had more fun than we did dressing up!





2 comments:

Cindy Rector said...

Y'all are so cute! Sounds like a fun way to celebrate your birthday!!

Kiley said...

Totally adorable! Glad y'all had fun!