Tuesday, December 20, 2016

School Christmas Parties...

Friday, the boys had their must anticipated Christmas parties at school, followed by an early-release!

Since I am Remi's room mom, I only get to peek into Roen's class here and there. I absolutely hate not being able to be two places at once during their parties, but I am so very very thankful that Micah comes to Roen's parties so that Roen can have at least one of us there. I was asked to do the game for Roen's class and since I couldn't be there long, Micah did the game for me. There is no way I could do it without him!

Roen drawing a snowman with his eyes closed...



I just love this picture! Remi had so much fun at his party! As embarrassed as he acts about me being up at his school, there is no doubt that he loves having me be his room mom. He loves knowing what we are going to do and always acts super proud of me... that is one of the best feelings in the world!!



One of his best buddies...



After school, we did Christmas with my best friend and her girls. These three are like sisters to the boys...



1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Talk about packing in a lot of fun....y'all have it mastered! The school party pictures are so cute. Roen looks guilty and I love Remi's glasses. Remi should have worn his glasses and joined Caroline in the cuteness of Christmas eyewear. Great times and even better memories.