Friday, January 6, 2017

A Little Outing...

Over Christmas break, we decided to have a little family outing to Fort Worth. We started off by having lunch at our all-time favorite- Joe T Garcia's. After lunch, we took the boys ice skating at a little place just down the road from where we ate. It was a beautifully, warm day so the ice was a bit melted, but the boys loved it... including Micah!!







We spent the rest of our break playing with new toys, staying in our pajamas all day and enjoying each other's company to the fullest- which is code for the boys fighting, hollering, not sharing new toys, tattle-telling, yet insisting on playing with each other anyways!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

You & Micah are brave souls! I wish I would have tried ice skating all those years ago. If I tried now I'd probably be in worse shape than Humpty Dumpty 😂😂. Looks like a fun day. Happy Friday to you all. Stay warm this weekend and I'm so happy you're back to blogging ❤️️❤️️