Wednesday, January 10, 2024

7th Grade Friendsmas 2023...

Even though I had every intention of hosting Friendsmas again, time just got away from me, and it was a very last minute, thrown together evening! But, it was also a fun and festive evening! We did this party almost exactly like last years, except we got to do the polar plunge this year.  It seems to work best to keep the kids busy, so I did my best to have it all planned out, with very little lag time. 

They were a bit more of a handful this year, so I am thinking of changing a few things up for next year in hopes of them staying a little more engaged. Overall, it was such a fun night and I just love getting to watch this group of friends make memories!

*This year, I had Remi help me with prizes- he 3d printed the trophies and gingerbread ornaments!

*Also, noticing that I had a misspelling on my chalkboard... some things never change, lol! 
















1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Oh What Fun It Is to have a Friendsmas Party!! Everything looks so good and Remi’s 3D printer did a great job on the Trophies and the Gingerbread Men. It’s definitely the operator that’s on his A game. And the socks…those are awesome. You’ve always had a talent for throwing the best parties and you’re still doing a great job! I’m kinda wondering if you ever sleep 😴. I’m sure everyone had a great time and Roen, well let’s just say his new Christmas suit was awesome!! Thanks for sharing this fun gathering! Love y’all 😘
P.S. what’s one mistake in the whole board!! At least it didn’t have autocorrect or it might have been more than one!! 🤪