Monday, February 26, 2024

5 Months, Give or Take...

Doors: All doors have been delivered and installed! I got to design these exactly how I wanted and I love me a good ole paneled shaker door! *please note my tiny little leprechaun door! It's just the cutest!

Pool & Decking: Dirt work around the pool has been done, concrete poured, travertine delivered and stone install has begun. We have also picked out the tile for around the top inside of the pool along with the pebble. The infinity edge will fall over the stone wall, which is the same stone that is on the house..... love me some detail!

Beams & Mantels: All beams and mantels have been installed!

Cabinets & Trim: Most of the window/door trim is up. He has finished a good amount of the baseboards, crown and shiplap walls/wainscoting. These details have me swooning! He is 95% done will all trim work upstairs, which means painting will start up there very soon!

All cabinetry besides the living, dining hutch and kitchen have been installed. I gave them fair warning that this house would be very heavily wooded with trim and cabinets, but the character it gives a home is always worth it in my book!

Tile: Besides backsplash and my powder bath (it's a typography mosaic) all tile work has been completed! I am in love with the master distressed hexagon wainscoting! Add the chandelier and black lined clawfoot... well, I'll be in heaven!






















1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Eeeee….can you hear me squealing??? Everything is just beautiful! The doors take me back to the old house on 23rd Street and the Austin Street house. Amazing detail on all of it! The leprechauns are gonna be happy with their space! 🤗. I like all that’s happening inside the house, but what I’m really focusing on is the POOL!!! It is awesome! I’ll be glad when I read the post about the water truck filling it up 👏🏻👏🏻. Seriously, it looks great and I know you all are going to be super excited when it’s time to move in! Thanks for sharing!! Love y’all 😘