Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Bells Track Meet...

This track meet was pretty short! Both of Roen's relays got canceled due to kids being put into ISS (stinks for the other members of the relay) and Remi sat out of pole vault so that the other pole vaulters could have the chance to participate in a meet.

All this to say, we headed over to Bells to watch Roen run the 200 M. He did much better this time and was actually in 1st place until the last 50 yards or so. He needs to work on that stamina, but I'll always be proud every improvement I see! He came in 4th- it was a pretty close race!

Here is the only picture I got from this meet...



1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Way to go Roen!! That’s a fun race…to watch that is!! 😜 Remi is such a great teammate. I’m sure sitting out was hard, but I know he was supportive of the others participating in pole vault. I’m gonna give momma a do better slip on capturing pictures!! Good luck at the next meet! Thanks for keeping us updated!! Love y’all! 😘